Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Jones Family

I had the pleasure of photographing Ms. Ava this weekend for her first birthday portraits and she is just adorable and full of life; of course she let her Mom and Dad in on some of the portraits. Here is a sneak peek of some of the portraits that I captured of her. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I did taking them!

(The shown photographs have been editied using texture, not all the photgraphs taken will look like this, most are just the edited originals. These are just something a little extra!

(This photograph is an edited original, no textures have been added. Some people like textures and the way it makes a photograph look, others dont. I just want to showcase things in which I can do for a clients photograph.)

No comments:

Post a Comment