Monday, January 11, 2010

a few of my favorite things.


. My house is filled with photography and pottery, my two most favorite forms of decorations. Photography of course is my passion and displaying it throughout my home is the absolute best, thus, I am thankful for my home and wall space.

. Pottery is another favorite form of art, especially face jugs- the abstract form is compelling, tells a story full of emotion.

. Fresh flowers are so beautiful and such a wonderful pick me upper...They are bright and lively and show love and caring, especially when bought by my two most favorite men, which brings me to my next favorite thing...

. My boys- they make my life so GRAND, so spectacular and so beautiful. They are my lifes greatest accomplishment. My love for them consumes my world, I live to love them. We are making memories that will last my lifetime.

. Perfume- I love to smell good- it makes me feel all girly and pretty. I will spray it on, just to go to bed....

these are a few of my favorite things!

1 comment:

  1. I love perfumes, well, body spray actually! I'm more of a fresh, fruity kinda girl but I could have so many different ones if I let myself!!! I didn't know you liked pottery, I mean, I know I've seen it around your house. I'll have to keep that in mind come time for your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete