Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Christmas Card Templates.

I cannot believe it's that time again, yes, it's time to start thinking about your Christmas cards and I am so pleased to annouce that b.L.c Photography now has Personalized Christmas Card templates:

There are two, well lets say three options for obtaining these Christmas Cards:
-Of course you are always welcome to schedule a photo session and use a photo(s) of your choice for your personalized Christmas Card, then choose from the below two options for printing.
-Send me a photo(s) of your choosing to use on your christmas card and personalized message and order the christmas cards thru me.
-Send me a photo(s) of your choosing to use on your Christmas card and personalized message and purchase the template and print them yourself. I will email you a HiRes file perfect for printing. As well as Christmas Cards- I make Halloween Cards, Thanksgiving Cards, Birthday invitations, Thank you's, Birth announcements, etc...
Please contact me with any special requests that you may have- as I am always excited to do new things and expand my list of "things I can do!"

I look forward to working with you to make your Holidays and Special Occastions personal and memorable!

Please contact me with any special requests that you may have, interests or inquiries @: blcphotography@yahoo.com

Winter Wonderland
Size: 7x5
Photo(s): 1-3

Home for the Holidays
Size: 5x7
Photo(s): 1 Holly Jolly Christmas
Size: 7x5
Photo(s): 1
Snowflakes and Bows
Size: 8x4
Photo(s): 1 The Reason for the Season
Size: 7x5
Photo(s): 1-3 Believe
Size: 5x7
Photo(s): 1 Simplistic Snowflakes
Size: 5x7
Photo(s): 1-4
(Can be made into a 4x8 with up to 2 photos depending on photos selected.) Simplistic Christmas
Size: 5x7
Photo(s): 1-4
(Can be made into a 4x8 with up to 2 photos depending on photos selected.) The Most Wonderful Time
Size: 4x8
Photo(s): 1 White Christmas
Size: 7x5
Photo(s): 1-2

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment