Friday, October 1, 2010

bLc Photography- Changes.

Announcement from b.L.c Photography:

There is nothing like the freshness of a newborn baby, the laughs and giggles of a toddler on the go, the creativity and independence of children as they start to grow or the love that is felt by looking at a portrait of a family all wrapped up in each other. These are my favorites!! That's not saying that I wouldn't ever jump on the occasion to learn and try something new, but for me it's more so about "what the heart loves." So after much thinking, soul searching and looking inside I have made the decision to only "specialize" in children and family; this including maternity, newborns, children, families and the occasional couple and e-sessions (engagement).

I look so forward to tomorrows opportunities and capturing all your special moments!Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment