Monday, August 3, 2009

Session Details

Your session will last around 1-2 hours depending on the number of people involved and the number of outfit changes. Sessions can be on-location or in studio. On-location meaning a near by park, your back yard, or any place that has a special meaning to you and the ones being photographed. During spring, summer,fall and even winter I prefer to do sessions on-location using natural light.

I work to try to keep the sessions relaxed and fun, I understand that most of the time that as moms and wifes we can get a little stressed when it comes to getting a perfect picture. That's what I try to do, relieve some of the stress, making the session a fun and enjoyable time, one that can be remembered.

In taking photographs I try to take the photos that tell the story of your life right now, and to captures the moments and create along with you, art that will last a lifetime. I want to capture the moment as it is right now, to preserve a smile, an emotion, a smell, a feeling from this crazy/beautiful life. I long to make time stand still if only for the moment, to write a story thru the pictures I take and to allow all who I have the pleasure to work with, to remember and to cherish the moments- the little moments that make life so GRAND.

No comments:

Post a Comment